For that reason these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
You represent and warrant to us that:
(a) you have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms; and
(b) you will undertake all required training and assessment with warranty that all answers provided and work undertaken is that of your own, without reliance upon or inclusion of any other party
(c) you will not in anyway misrepresent the work of another as your own
3.1 We grant you a nonexclusive, worldwide, nontransferable licence to use the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
3.2 You may access and use the Site (including any incidental copying that occurs as part of that use) in the normal manner and may also print one copy of any page within the Site for your own personal, noncommercial use.
4.1 This site has been prepared as a guide for training purposes. Information on this Site may be used as a starting point to determine or establish protocols of handling of dangerous goods. No warranties or assurances can be given about the suitability of information in this Site for any specific situation or circumstance. DGTRAINER PTY. LTD and its officers exclude all liability (including for negligence) in relation to your use of this Site. You should rely on your own investigations and/or your own independent advice.
5.1 To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (including for negligence) in respect of use of this Site.
5.2 To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
5.3 These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option.
6.1 We may terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way
6.2 You must not assign, sublicense or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.
6.3 If a provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions
6.4 Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.
6.5 This Agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
7.1 By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fee (including GST) for the Course using the payment methods available.
7.2 The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees upfront even if he/she does not complete the Course. If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
8.1 Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for Site access
8.2 Course duration is effective from the date Site access is granted
8.3 Course commencement is effective from the date Site access is granted
9.1 Course Materials are supplied online through the Site, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for access online and are subject to specifications in clause 3.2.
9.2 The content of the Site, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of DG Trainer. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of DG Trainer.
9.3 Course materials are provided online within the Site and are available 24/7. The Site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that the Site becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery if the Site is unavailable for a period of 30 calendar days or longer.
9.4 Printed materials are not supported by DG Trainer and all course completions are to be undertaken online. In the event that the course is discontinued, course content upgrades excepted, a refund will be processed within 30 business days.
9.5 In the event that the participant does not complete the Course within a 3 month period, he/she may apply for an extension before the enrolment expiry date. Otherwise, the enrolment will be cancelled or put on hold until the participant contacts email@example.com
9.6 The duration of the course is set as ‘selfpaced’ and therefore completion times will vary depending on the student’s commitment and literacy capabilities. Assistance for course completion or questions should be addressed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10.1 Transfers between courses on the Site are not available.
11.1 DG Trainer may from time to time offer promotional codes for use to discount course fee costs. All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
11.1.1 Not redeemable for cash;
11.1.2 Valid for one (1) use only;
11.1.3 Coupon code must be quoted where prompted to do so at the time of enrolment; and
11.1.4 Coupons/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons/credit vouchers.
12.1 Should DG Trainer cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time DG Trainer announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
13.1 Students may withdraw from the course at any time. Refunds are not issued upon withdrawal or cancellation of enrolment by the student.
14.1 We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information. We will only disclose information that we have about you:
● to the extent specifically required by law; or ● for the purposes of this Agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim) ● Information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be
● divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
14.2 Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page. Your identity will never be revealed, however we will use your initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
14.3 On completion of the course, your details including name, certificates, contact details and suburbs where you offer your services will be listed on the website for the purpose of referring clients to you and also for your information to be found by prospective clientele. On enrolment you agree to this listing.
15.1 DG Trainer has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your course certificate. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
DG Trainer agrees to:
● Provide login details to access the Site;
● Provide student support throughout the enrolment where students contact email@example.com;
● Issue a Certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course (if applicable for the individual course). We will provide clients with their certificate, if applicable, within 7 days of course completion. DG Trainer is not responsible for the reissue of certificates due to change of address where hard copy certificates are requested.
● Certificates are accessible online and may be printed by the student. DG Trainer does not offer hard copy certificates unless request in writing is made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Printed Certificates can be issued at a cost to the student of AUD$15.00 for printing, administration and postage costs.
Students of DG Trainer are required to:
● Ensure that all the information provided to DG Trainer is true and accurate; Notify DG Trainer of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
● Advise DG Trainer of any difficulties or problems they may experience with processes or training; Achieve satisfactory progress with their studies; and
● NOT submit or claim as their own, work derived from other source or work completed by another person.
Our cancellation policy is outlined below for all face to face and zoominar courses. In the event that you need to cancel your attendance at one of our courses, please contact us as soon as possible.
● When cancellations are received 7 or more days before the commencement of the course, there will be no charge.
● When cancellations are received between 1 and 7 days before the commencement of the course, 50% of the course cost will be charged.
● When cancellations are received within 24 hours of commencement of the course, the full cost of the course will be charged.
● Anyone booked on a course and does not attend will be charged for the full cost of the course.